- Two stage injection and plastification system equipped with Siemens servo motor for energy efficiency.
- Continuous plastification for uniform melt.
- Lateral entry robot designed with option of either 3 or 4 stage cooling.
- Precision parallel linear guides for increased stability.
- Flexibility to accept legacy tooling from other industry-leading similar machines.
- Machine base designed to minimize vibrations, thus maximizing performance at optimal speeds while maintaining stability.
- Floating mold platen evenly distributes clamping force and minimizes mold deformation during clamping.
- Upgraded two-stage ejector system with additional ejector pins to accommodate legacy tooling from other industry-leading similar machines.
- Two-stage injection unit allows for independent plasticization and injection functions, greatly reducing the cycle time independent of injection volume.
- Injection unit utilizes a high-pressure single cylinder technology where injection pressure reaches 175 bars, capable of injecting preforms of different design profiles and resin regardless of IV parameters.
- Two high volume accumulators are integrated into the machine’s hydraulic system for rapid movements.
- Lateral entry robot with a three-stage end of arm tooling (EOAT) allows for post mold cooling with an optimal cycle time.
- Robot utilizes a SEW servo system fixed on precision parallel linear guides for increased stability and machine life.
- Equipped with SIEMENS model S7-319 CPU for rapid control system communication and remote monitoring and assistance.